Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Plumber
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love it here.

Fell asleep with chicken on the stove.. woke with a house full of smoke... eek gakkk.

Love all you... still drinking sailor Jerry's.. run dumb punch

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
I love it here.

Fell asleep with chicken on the stove.. woke with a house full of smoke... eek gakkk.

Love all you... still drinking sailor Jerry's.. run dumb punch
Back in the early 70's used to come from work, throw a TV Dinner in the oven the real oven,
lay down on the sofa and take a short nap, wake up to smoke, throw TV Dinner in trash and go to bed

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Back in the early 70's used to come from work, throw a TV Dinner in the oven the real oven,
lay down on the sofa and take a short nap, wake up to smoke, throw TV Dinner in trash and go to bed
One of my buddies says he'll never forget the summer of 1972, and he'll never remember it either!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Went to an Italian restaurant with my wife, daughter and her man. Spent the national debt, but it was worth it since they're going back to DC today.
A real Italian restaurant or just Olive Garden?

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
Plumber
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Monday... I can't tell if I drink too much this weekend or not enough. Laughing at all of you all posting. I hope you all had a better day than me.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,462 Posts
I played 2 rounds of Disc Golf, 2 today.
great day off, there was no drinking tho.
I had my apprentice take care of a few small jobs, and payed him alil extra.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Monday... I can't tell if I drink too much this weekend or not enough. Laughing at all of you all posting. I hope you all had a better day than me.

I'm a 1 or 2 beer a weekend day guy. Eliminated midweek beer just due to calories. And IPA only so no need to chug beer after beer. Same with liquor drinks, just don't want any more than 1-2 a day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts