Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im moving to canada ( Barrie ) im going to take the red seal exam could someone tell what the red seal exam is like i know its muti choice and ive been told there a lot about venting ???:)

·
Plumbing and Gas SCO
1,437 Posts
Ok, if you understand after waiting all of a minute for a reply, I guess you don't need help. You have it all figured out by now.
Most people that frequent this site work all day. There are very few of us that can take the time to visit before the day is out.

As far as taking your Inter-provincial Red Seal exam the first question would have to be, is your UK ticket valid as a Journeyman ticket in Canada? The red seal program allows Journeymen to travel province to province without taking further exams as all our training is comparable.

Have your called anyone over here to find out? Or is this just information that some arse of a recruiter is telling you? Find Out.

The read seal exam is multiple choice. However, get and read a code book from any province and know it! There is alot to know and you need to be able to pick out the correct answer from others that sound the same but have different meanings. Just because we both speak english doesn't mean we both speak the same language.

Also, if this is some recruiter that is setting this up for you, be wary, many people have come to Canada to find out that their jobs have vanished as well as the money they paid.

The economy is slowing down here as it always follows the US. Where will you be when the company lays-off? Top of the list to go.

Just my opinions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts