Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey nerds. I'm back after a 4-5 year posting hiatus. I'm currently a "Foreman" with a commercial service outfit in chicagoland. I put that position in quotes because I still work with the tools. It's more of a feel good title with like 2 dollars more.

Anyways. I'm going to soak in the steamy bath of hot plumbing knowledge you guys have and soak it all in. Again.

·
Registered
Plumber
359 Posts
Nice to meet you. Place stays pretty funny. Mostly the plumbers are smart enough to figure out their own problems but always helping and sharing. Then the first time posters getting roasted asking stupid things about roof plumbers or putting disclaimers in there search for free info.

Good times nice little break from reality.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Hey nerds. I'm back after a 4-5 year posting hiatus. I'm currently a "Foreman" with a commercial service outfit in chicagoland. I put that position in quotes because I still work with the tools. It's more of a feel good title with like 2 dollars more.

Anyways. I'm going to soak in the steamy bath of hot plumbing knowledge you guys have and soak it all in. Again.
Awesome, one of my favorite members is back!! Glad to see you return Flyout.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts