Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm opening myself up to a lot of flak here, but I have to ask.
Honestly, without getting pissed at me for trying to shortcut the "system", is there anyway to get a plumber to sign hours that I did not work to qualify for the plumber's exam? I have worked under a man who does alot of plumbing for a long time. However, he is not licensed. And yes, I have learned the proper way to do things, according to code, etc...
I know a few licensed plumbers. If I were to get a signature from one of these guys indicating that I have worked under him for the required amount of time, would that make me eligible to take the plumbing exam?

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if my ignorance upsets you. ...lol

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
You came on here with the expectations of asking Licensed Plumbers who went through the proper time(years) and effort to get how to circumvent the system. Why didn't you just write a big F-YOU on the posts? I am actually curious if anyone will give you any kind of help. At least it will be an interesting thread until its closed.

As for the guy who does plumbing. How the hell does doing plumbing guarantee that it is right? Seems like the guy couldn't get the first step right, so why should you expect the rest is OK? How do you know what you were taught was code? Non-licensed can't pull permits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.