Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I client sent me some pics of a 2 handle wall mounted shower faucet that has a broken diverter. Can anyone identify the make/model?
Gas Nickel Machine Composite material Circle
Wood Flooring Hardwood Wood stain Thumb

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,596 Posts
Yes, I know what exactly what brand faucet that is.
are you a lic’ed plumber?

·
1,596 Posts
Nope, not licensed.
This forum is for Lic’ed/pro plumbers only.
There is no free advice here, cuz YOU ignored the forums rules.
Have your client hire a lic’ed plumber
. If you’re not a plumber why are you fixing plumbing without a plumbing Lic?

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, I didn’t realize. I do apologize. I was just looking for some information that I’m having a hard time finding.

·
1,596 Posts
Oh, I didn’t realize. I do apologize. I was just looking for some information that I’m having a hard time finding.
Hire a lic plumber, stop trying to do something you’re not qualified to do, or you know nothing about,
Do you want to cause a flood?
What line of work are you in?

·
1,596 Posts
Dude. All I’m asking for is a make/model of a faucet.
Oh yeah that’s all your want???
And I’m asking what you do for work?
Do you give out free advice?
Do you work for free? Do DR’s work for free??

I didn’t spend 20+ years, in this trade, in school, studying, being tested, to becoming a lic master plumber- 20+ years of gathering/acquired experience, countless hours keeping on top of the trade to stay up to date with new policies, tech, safety, and hardware, working 7 days a week, slumping in ppls sewage, backed up drains, burst pipes, under sinks, sitting in rush hour traffic day in and day, jumping thru city lic’ing, contractor hoops, paying Insurance/lic’ing fees, having a fleet of trucks, building a business, paying and being responsible for my employees and their families——

All, JUST TO GIVE some GUY free advice on the internet WHO totally ignored OUR Forums RULES! (forums rules: first you must post an intro before posting, AND you most be a Pro Plumber to post— very simple)

Plumbing is my living, this is how I pay my bills, how I feed my family, how I put my daughter through College…
Once again, do you work for free?
If so, offer me FREE what ever you do and I’ll send out one of my guys to fix this faucet for free. Other then that you’re asking me to give for $300 worth of my experience for free.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Looking at the crappy plumbing fixture he's dealing with there, I'm kinda glad there are handyhack men out there willing to do that work. Let him deal with the penny pinching customer, there's no money in that anyway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts