Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
The literacy?

I think i may have to worry about losing some work to this slick advertiser. Man, he sounds like he knows what he is doing. NOT :laughing:

http://denver.craigslist.org/bar/1063843116.html

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

PLumber Jim
The literacy is scary. The only people who will call will be those with the same literacy lever, so I doubt he is taking much money from other plumbers.

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Well at least he's smart enough to promote his services on the internet, there is still a lot of plumbers out there that have never heard of craigslist.

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Well at least he's smart enough to promote his services on the internet, there is still a lot of plumbers out there that have never heard of craigslist.
USA Plumbing Info

the premier resource for finding professional plumbers online
Great! Another Plumbers Pimp just like Service Magic!:furious:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts

HI James,

Are you a plumber? What are you all about?
Give us an intro.

Thanks

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Remember guys. This is the kinder gentler PZ. We shall make room for him in the hand holding circle. :laughing: I can't recall what we shall stick on our foreheads but, I belive Protech is keeper of the box.:jester:

·
Banned
2 Posts
welcoming comity

First of all I would like to thank you all for the extremely warm welcome.

To answer your questions correctly, No I am not a plumber, I am a Creative Marketing Consultant for a Hardware Company in New York. this is also the reason why I was reading through the "Business, Marketing and Sales" section of the forums, where I came across this topic. (I thought i would be allowed to vent my marketing related opinions here.)

The topic looked to me like a genuine cry for help, but turned out to be just another internet flaming competition, so i decided to stand up for the poor chap and give him some credit.

And no, I'm not another Plumbing Pimp, and I am really not here only to advertise that site, but since you ask, The Website is 100% free. If you have a website feel free to submit your company details for a free listing.

Thanks to my experience in Creative Marketing almost all the listed websites end up on the first page of google often also on google maps.

But don't worry I'm not here to spam, I'm just here to keep up with the community, and i will not vent my opinions anymore.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The topic looked to me like a genuine cry for help, but turned out to be just another internet flaming competition, so i decided to stand up for the poor chap and give him some credit.
Actually this isn't an internet flaming competition. With all due respect, if you looked at the criteria for membership here you'd see that this site was set up as a resource for Professional Plumbers. The subject of this particular thread is about a problem we as "professional plumbers" see daily. And thats people who are not licensed plumbers soliciting business as a plumber. This is not only dangerous, but illegal. Taking up for him because "he's smart enough to promote his services on the internet" is a fool-hearty position to take. If I promoted myself as a dentist in your hometown, (via the internet, or any other media) would you be so quick to defend me?

We take ourselves and our trade very seriously sir. And as someone who is trying to make a buck by "helping us out", I think you'd be wise to recognize that.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
First of all I would like to thank you all for the extremely warm welcome.

To answer your questions correctly, No I am not a plumber, I am a Creative Marketing Consultant for a Hardware Company in New York. this is also the reason why I was reading through the "Business, Marketing and Sales" section of the forums, where I came across this topic. (I thought i would be allowed to vent my marketing related opinions here.)

And no, I'm not another Plumbing Pimp, and I am really not here only to advertise that site, but since you ask, The Website is 100% free. If you have a website feel free to submit your company details for a free listing.

Thanks to my experience in Creative Marketing almost all the listed websites end up on the first page of google often also on google maps.

But don't worry I'm not here to spam, I'm just here to keep up with the community, and i will not vent my opinions anymore.
Your site is not free, please leave do not post your link to your site again. I will remove it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts