Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I cannot believe I never saw this site until reading through the Construction Business Owner magazine. So far, as I have seen, there is some good material and reading on here. HELLO ALL.
I have been in the plumbing industry since 1984. I started as the shop help at the business during high school, went to college, came back as an apprentice, received a journeyman's license, became the project coordinator, received my contractor's and class c-d wastewater licenses and then 7 years ago bought the company. A real life old timer story huh?
Anyway we are based out of Tulsa, OK and have been really fortunate to be busy until now, a little slow but at least steady. Hope to talk to a lot of you soon.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At present I have twenty people that I work with, since we all work, in essence, for the same company I have developed the fact that we all work together and that on rare occasions am I their boss. Before the downturn in the housing industry we were up to forty five strong. We were mainly new residential, but now have adapted to commercial and light repair. Props to those of you whom do mainly repair, finding the right all around plumber for that line of work can be tough. We have about twenty builders we do work for, anywhere from trac homes to those that have more money than sence.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hi DnD

Welcome to PZ, were glad you found us.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
ILP I tried to look this one up to no avail, I only know of jobsite that had our ad in it, was wondering how this one came about.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Thanks,

I would like to see the ad or article that pointed to this site. How do you locate it. :)
Hmm. I'm not sure that can be viewed electronically. I'll take a look after polishing off white castle #8.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts