Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

I’m #1 on google!

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  OpenSights 
#1 ·
Just got a call for a kitchen drain. After 5 I don’t answer, plus it was a Chicago number. Because of the university it’s not uncommon to see out of state numbers. Well this guy realized before I called him back that I’m 150 miles away, but I was rated #1 in his search. Nice guy, accent, gave him a few tips on preventing a backup in the future.

Don’t really like having my number out there that much.....

#4 ·
Cool, let the phone ring!

I received a letter last year I was in the top 3 best rated, I got 3 jobs out of it that I know of. (Free) I'm still in the list. I also made sure they disqualify the fake plumber that was spamming the net. They put a big bad company instead.

Then 3 months ago I received another "award" from another entity being the public's #1's choice. This award is handed out to diverse businesses in each region. If I wanted to plaster the sticker on my truck or put the logo on my website, it would of cost 10's of thousands of dollars. It's marketing after all. They called some time later about it and I told them no thanks so they will hand the award onto the next plumber.

It's still cool, I was rated #1 from 2 entities.

#15 ·
Cool, let the phone ring!

I received a letter last year I was in the top 3 best rated, I got 3 jobs out of it that I know of. (Free) I'm still in the list. I also made sure they disqualify the fake plumber that was spamming the net. They put a big bad company instead.

Then 3 months ago I received another "award" from another entity being the public's #1's choice. This award is handed out to diverse businesses in each region. If I wanted to plaster the sticker on my truck or put the logo on my website, it would of cost 10's of thousands of dollars. It's marketing after all. They called some time later about it and I told them no thanks so they will hand the award onto the next plumber.

It's still cool, I was rated #1 from 2 entities.
Yea you were number one but you were the only company on there,lololololo you had to be number one lolololololol

#7 ·
It is great to be #1 on google until you get phone calls you dont want on a sunday morning
from Jesus Manuel with a stopped up toilet or sewer.... 😄 :LOL: :LOL: ..

So how are you supposed to pronounce jesus???

#13 ·
.............So how are you supposed to pronounce jesus???
The hispanics pronounce it like we would say "Hey Zeus", as in the greek god of thunder.

But the original pronunciation is Jehovah, as in the witnesses.

#8 ·
So far this weekend has been mostly quiet. Neighbor called because the water heater in “The Center” (non profit org next door) had no hot water. I replaced it just before their their heater. French Rheem gas control valve, again. One other neighbor wanted a filter changed. Took all of a half hour.

#12 ·
If Jesus calls on Sunday morning tell him that he of all people should know that is a day of rest. If he isn't working why should you?
[/QUOTEI think he pronounces his name "hay--zoose"

#17 ·

#19 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.