Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am in Northern Cal and found this website while googling sewer cables. I have been a plumber for 22 years and went on my own in 2005. I am looking for info on accounting/invoicing software. I have been trying quickbooks but feel like it is way to much for a 1 man shop.

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Hey I am in Northern Cal and found this website while googling sewer cables. I have been a plumber for 22 years and went on my own in 2005. I am looking for info on accounting/invoicing software. I have been trying quickbooks but feel like it is way to much for a 1 man shop.

Hello and welcome!

I use Quickbooks for everything and I am a 1 man shop. The best software in the world. My year end is a breeze, my budgeting is perfect, I graph my months, I can answer all my money questions, inventory is the next project then after that payroll one day. Quickbooks grows with you. I couldn't live without quickbooks.

You just have to get used to it. Once you get the hang of it, you can do so much and it is a great way to keep track of all your companies financials, to me, it helps me as I am a 1 man shop, I don't have accounts payable or recievables etc.

Hang in there!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts