Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
4" coming out of the house to the plastic tee / cleanout which is viable... what are you a master a hole or just a jerk

My bad, didn't realize this was the wiseass zone
Homie, it's all over the place on this sight. This forum is for professional plumbers only and one has to post a proper intro to be taken seriously here. You can't come here and expect to get solid advice.

What the hell do you do for a living? Because it's clear to everyone here that you're not a plumber and will not find the answers you seek here.

Try the ridgid forum maybe one of them will help you

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,659 Posts
4" coming out of the house to the plastic tee / cleanout which is viable... what are you a master a hole or just a jerk

I really dont think anyone is trying to be a wise ass here...
I just cant believe that you are dumb enough to want to save
the cast iron tee or the pvc cleanout...its all basically junk. You cant be cutting
this job down this close on cost....

Now, if you go to lowes and show
this picture to the pretty guy in the plumbing department, he can probably match
up exactly the same fittings in pvc for you and save you a lot of time and misery.....

good luck and may god have mercy on your soul

·
Registered
3,598 Posts

It is indeed a wiseass zone. You aren't supposed to be here (why on God's green earth would we want to give you free advice so you can AVOID hiring us?). It is clearly stated 'professionals only ' which you either ignored or don't give a f4ck about so YES, this is a wise ass zone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Homie, it's all over the place on this sight. This forum is for professional plumbers only and one has to post a proper intro to be taken seriously here. You can't come here and expect to get solid advice.

What the hell do you do for a living? Because it's clear to everyone here that you're not a plumber and will not find the answers you seek here.

Dude, I asked a simple question hoping for a little help and got jokes and snide remarks, thanks for nothing. Apparently you don't have an answer based on your defensiveness.
I really dont think anyone is trying to be a wise ass here...
I just cant believe that you are dumb enough to want to save
the cast iron tee or the pvc cleanout...its all basically junk. You cant be cutting
this job down this close on cost....

Now, if you go to lowes and show
this picture to the pretty guy in the plumbing department, he can probably match
up exactly the same fittings in pvc for you and save you a lot of time and misery.....

good luck and may god have mercy on your soul
I was trying to remove the cast, save the plastic...

Hold on, did you really say that I can't come here and expect to get solid advice?
It is indeed a wiseass zone. You aren't supposed to be here (why on God's green earth would we want to give you free advice so you can AVOID hiring us?). It is clearly stated 'professionals only ' which you either ignored or don't give a f4ck about so YES, this is a wise ass zone.
Well, above the "Professional plumbers forum", there is a heading "Plumbers forum", which is where I posted fyi... besides, it would be a cold day when I would hire any of you diva plumbers

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
Dude, I asked a simple question hoping for a little help and got jokes and snide remarks, thanks for nothing. Apparently you don't have an answer based on your defensiveness.

Hold on, did you really say that I can't come here and expect to get solid advice?

Well, above the "Professional plumbers forum", there is a heading "Plumbers forum", which is where I posted fyi... besides, it would be a cold day when I would hire any of you diva plumbers
What do you do for a living?

·
Registered
205 Posts

Honestly I know exactly what to do with that combo wye.

That abs belongs in a land fill the only piece worth saving is the threaded plug

Yes I'm saying you can't come here and expect good advice

Honestly you're the kind of customer that we don't want 😉

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Here's how to get it off............In a completely non-sexual way.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
1,277 Posts
Everyone wants to save $, but if you don’t know how or don’t have the tools and can’t figure it out, then you should suck it up and pay a professional.

And yes it says “professional plumbers forum” and “plumbers forum”, which means all of us here with the exception of ppl like you who ignore the forum rules (ie- this site is for Professional plumbers only; as in holding a plumbing License or Apprentice card, and then you must post an intro in the new members forum before posting) have followed the forums rules and are licensed plumbers, some of us are Master plumbers, etc. we’ve all spent a lot of time and money to gain experience in our trade, to build our businesses, or work hard for our employers, but you can’t make a living giving our knowledge away for free.

Then d1ck stains like you come on here and get all butt hurt when we won’t help or give advice for free, What do you do for work?
Do you work for free? Do you do your own dentistry?

·
Registered
6,070 Posts

Exactly, because you're not a plumber.

·
7,659 Posts
Everyone wants to save $, but if you don’t know how or don’t have the tools and can’t figure it out, then you should suck it up and pay a professional.

And yes it says “professional plumbers forum” and “plumbers forum”, which means all of us here with the exception of ppl like you who ignore the forum rules (ie- this site is for Professional plumbers only; as in holding a plumbing License or Apprentice card, and then you must post an intro in the new members forum before posting) have followed the forums rules and are licensed plumbers, some of us are Master plumbers, etc. we’ve all spent a lot of time and money to gain experience in our trade, to build our businesses, or work hard for our employers, but you can’t make a living giving our knowledge away for free.

Then d1ck stains like you come on here and get all butt hurt when we won’t help or give advice for free, What do you do for work?
Do you work for free? Do you do your own dentistry?

Dick Stain?? Now calling him a dick stain will certainly piss him off.... 🧻🧻

·
Registered
3,598 Posts

You didn't address the issue of asking professionals for free advice........................

Exactly.

·
7,659 Posts
I banned him, he won't be able to reply.

Now What did you want to do that for??
Dick Stain was not gonna hurt himself or destroy and flood out his
home with my advice.... I was gonna tell him how to get that PVC fitting
out of that tee but now you banned him..
....:cry::cry:

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I want to find out if he does his own dentistry, my buddy needs a root canal..

The secret to doing your own dentistry is good lighting, a mirror on a stand, and "Fuji Nine".

Reactions: MACPLUMB777
21 - 40 of 45 Posts