Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbup:

I could start a poll.... but,

I got a step stool I use every day, for many reasons. If I'm doing a tub/shower valve replacement, I'll put down a rubber mat and sit on that stool for like 8 hours straight, watching my youtube movies on my iPhone and pulling the snacks out of my pockets and eating them.

At some point the faucet is going in, so, the foot stool works perfect.

Since I'm tall, It's usually all I need to stand on top of (gotta be careful) and reach to the ceiling to do anything plumbing related.

I also use it to raise whatever tools/materials I have closer to where the work is. All that bending over to the floor is not healthy nor good for the back.

My stool :laughing: doesn't get used every day, but it sure is handy!

Do you use your stool during the day?

Can't use a ladder, too tall.

I'll post a picture of my stool tomorrow.

·
Registered
350 Posts
:thumbup:

If I'm doing a tub/shower valve replacement, I'll put down a rubber mat and sit on that stool for like 8 hours straight,

I'll post a picture of my stool tomorrow.

8 Hours for a valve replacement!!

Please dont post a pic of your stool, I have a bad feeling about this given your bidet thread content ;)

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You a plumber, or a shoe shiner.....:laughing:

A lil' of both I'd say.

I used my ole' faithful tonight getting my snowblower ready for tomorrow. Being 6' 8" you learn to respect the ground, and that it's made for walking on before kneeling.

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
Titan Plumbing said:
I do and here is my stool...........
You are a modern day hero! Where do I get one offshore?!?

·
CEO Speedwagon.
1,657 Posts
I have the model that has 3 depressions in the center... :laughing:

2 strikes and still has a full count.... :thumbup:
I have that same model with no depressions in the center. It has a hook on the side for the wifes purse, you all know that's where I keep mine.:cry:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I use a 5 gallon bucket. In addition to making a decent step stool or seat, you can flip it over to carry your tools, or water, or something.

Sent from my iPhon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts