Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Plumbing contractor
17 Posts
It takes Terry 2 hrs to swap one out by himself. If it’s cool out but not cold. If it’s a hot day it might take 2.5 hrs because I take lemonade breaks.
Dang that's fast! I'm used to hearing that Terry Love allows 8 hours to replace a gas water heater with a tankless.
I guess that the West Coast plumbers are much slower than the ones from Alabama. Now you need to give us tips on how you do those. We could all learn.

·
Registered
Plumbing
1,240 Posts
Dang that's fast! I'm used to hearing that Terry Love allows 8 hours to replace a gas water heater with a tankless.
I guess that the West Coast plumbers are much slower than the ones from Alabama. Now you need to give us tips on how you do those. We could all learn.
I’m talking about replacing a tankless with a tankless. That’s a swap out in Bama.
A conversion is to change from a tank to a tankless or vice versa.

I’m much better than anyone Terry Loves ever seen, that’s for sure. We don’t assemble toilets in the front yard and then throw them over our shoulder and carry them through a house. Have you seen the video ? It’s hilarious……

I’m a real pro.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,680 Posts
I’m talking about replacing a tankless with a tankless. That’s a swap out in Bama.
A conversion is to change from a tank to a tankless or vice versa.

I’m much better than anyone Terry Loves ever seen, that’s for sure. We don’t assemble toilets in the front yard and then throw them over our shoulder and carry them through a house. Have you seen the video ? It’s hilarious……

I’m a real pro.
Post a link to the video, please.

·
Registered
Plumbing contractor
17 Posts
Mr. TotoSucks, I doubt that you would be able to lift a toilet once it's been assembled. I once was running a large crew for a place that did a lot of commercial work. Once day I realized that most of the plumbers were kind of small and it would take two of them to lift what I could lift. Not everyone is big and strong like the guy in the video. Does he play basketball or something? Frickin' He's huge. Don't feel bad though, you have to work with the hand you're dealt.
Shoe Standing Plumbing fixture Gas Toilet

·
Registered
Plumbing
1,240 Posts
Mr. TotoSucks, I doubt that you would be able to lift a toilet once it's been assembled. I once was running a large crew for a place that did a lot of commercial work. Once day I realized that most of the plumbers were kind of small and it would take two of them to lift what I could lift. Not everyone is big and strong like the guy in the video. Does he play basketball or something? Frickin' He's huge. Don't feel bad though, you have to work with the hand you're dealt.
I can lift toilets like that and carry them through a customers house. I’m just smart enough not to.

·
Registered
Plumbing
1,240 Posts
Dude, It's too cold for us to install those on the outside. We need to keep them inside, and then vent through the exterior walls.
It would be nice to do an install like that. Next Spring I will be getting calls for split and leaking hosebibs when they go to water their lawns.
You stalking me bro ?
Building Window Cat Carnivore Wood

21 - 36 of 36 Posts