Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Hehe, my sleep pattern has been jacked up ever since hunting season. Either that or it's just me getting old. I'll get home and "accidentally" pass out at like 8 or 9 and then wake up around 3 or 4 with everything on, dog needing to go to the bathroom. It's a good thing Married with Children is on tv this early, cause nothing else is.
There's been days I get home just in time to tuck my kid into bed, eat some leftovers, start watching a show with Mrs. OpenSights, next thing I know I'm waking up at 3-4am freezing cold in my recliner. I think she does it on purpose. She says I snore... but I tell you what, if she goes to sleep first it's like trying to fall asleep watching ax men with the volume cranked up! We should have a stock pile of wood to last ten years from her sawing wood!

As far as tankless, honestly I repaid some and only installed one. They aren't very popular around here, at least in my experience. But if a rough is bad, finish can take ten times longer than it should just to have a good end product. This I've learned big time lately after coming in for a finish where someone else did the rough.... $4k above original bid.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts