Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Plumbing Contractor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to brag or anything like that. I feel that God has Blessed our company the begging of this year and wondering how everyone else year is starting out?

I'm starting an 31 unit building on 1/12/09 have to re run all water mains and water lines to the bathrooms (drains are staying!)

We have a master bath remodel to start on 1/8/09

We have a basement remodel to start on 1/16/09

Have to set finish on a custom home I R/I in 08 on 1/16/09

Have a building that they are going to put 6 apartment units on the top floor. and retail store in the lower level. (fixtures supplied by others)

have a finish to set on 1/14/09 on a little ranch house

I have a 10k sqft house to under slab in Feb

plus avg. 5 service call per day! And phone keeps ringing for more bids and service calls!

All I have to say........ Thank you God for the work you have provided for my family and employee.

I hope eveyone else year is starting out as well. If not I will pray for you!

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Service plumbing is going strong (for me anyway). I am slammed also with service work. Toying again with the idea of hiring a guy. Construction plumbing though is dead here. I got THREE calls monday from construction plumbers who got laid off and were desperate for work. I don't want construction plumbers though, it s a totally different business.

·
Casual Observer
82 Posts
Thats awesome, Kings. Congrats on a great start.

Right now I'm keeping 8 guys busy and looking to add a ninth if the call volume remains steady. We only do residential service so no remodels or rough-ins scheduled for us. Its always a little unnerving not knowing when or if the calls are going to come in but so far we too have been blessed.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i hope to be saying the same thing soon but the place i'm working at is not what i'd call slammed. the work is out there and hopefully in a matter of months i'll be grabbing some of that for myself. maybe we'll have this same discussion in a year and i'll be telling y'all how busy i am. :thumbup:

paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts