Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome To PZ

·
AKA house plumber
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RJ Kielty
Don't kow him personally, but know a few that worked for him. He also had a branch in Ft Myers and Orlando I believe. Then when things got bad he closed down those 2. But I'm sure you know. And thanks for the welcomes everyone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey house plumber. Just signed up on the board. Noticed RJ Kielty Plumbing came up. We have 3 locations in Hudson, Brandon, and Orlando. They have been doing well considering the environment. Hows R. Carr Inc.?

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
It's getting interesting how so many people are in the same areas.

Should fun when my local competitors finally get on here:devil:

I Know man, that is really gonna suck. I here a new rule request coming soon at a forum near you. 1 Plumbing OWNER, per city?:furious:

·
AKA house plumber
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey house plumber. Just signed up on the board. Noticed RJ Kielty Plumbing came up. We have 3 locations in Hudson, Brandon, and Orlando. They have been doing well considering the environment. Hows R. Carr Inc.?
I thought you guys downsized. last time i drove by the one in hudson it looked like a ghost town. Didn't you guys have a shop in ft myers too. I did some car washes at the new airport and thought i saw your trucks down there. R Carr's doing good keeping what's left of us busy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts