Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you an employee, apprentice, journeyman, business owner? I am a business owner, although I went through the UA apprenticeship school and turned out as an HVAC service technician.
Tell us if you had to go to trade school. How long? 5 year apprenticeship program, see above
How many hours or steps(1/2/3/4) before you become a journeyman? N/A
What trade certificate do you have, plumbing, gas, oil, pipe fitter etc.? How did you get them, exams, courses, or free in a cracker jack box? Conditioned air contractor, unrestricted, EPA universal, lots of manufacturer certs. etc. Going for journeyman plumber this year and then master plumber.
What about your recent jobs, describe what you actually do and what type of building : We provide mechanical contracting to commercial and industrial clients in and around the Metro Atlanta Area. We are opening a service plumbing department so I am here to learn more about the world of plumbing.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Are you an employee, apprentice, journeyman, business owner? I am a business owner, although I went through the UA apprenticeship school and turned out as an HVAC service technician.
Tell us if you had to go to trade school. How long? 5 year apprenticeship program, see above
How many hours or steps(1/2/3/4) before you become a journeyman? N/A
What trade certificate do you have, plumbing, gas, oil, pipe fitter etc.? How did you get them, exams, courses, or free in a cracker jack box? Conditioned air contractor, unrestricted, EPA universal, lots of manufacturer certs. etc. Going for journeyman plumber this year and then master plumber.
What about your recent jobs, describe what you actually do and what type of building : We provide mechanical contracting to commercial and industrial clients in and around the Metro Atlanta Area. We are opening a service plumbing department so I am here to learn more about the world of plumbing.

So competing with me? Can't help you..

But certificates are Class II Master Plumber, Boiler license, septic installer license.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts