Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice board, been reading and just decided to jump in. I am a Master Plumber living and working in northern Minnesota, The Iron Range area.
I'm about an hour north of Duluth serving the Iron Range cities up here. Mostly do service work, some remodel. New home construction is about dead up here right now.
I moved back here about six years ago (I was born here and have lot's of family, I missed them, and the north woods and lakes.:cry:) I was working in northern California as a licensed plumber before that since 1988. Ended up out there after serviving the the Marine Corps for four years. Ok, that's about it. Oh, I'm a Viega Pex user (really like the stuff), I also use Wirsbo but not as much since discovering Viega. I also like Gerber Viper and Avalanche toilets. Can't get the Toto's up here. I charge a reasonable flat rate for EVERY job we do. I drive a 1 ton GMC Savanah for service, also use a f250 with boxes for hauling extra pipe and fixtures etc. Have one son working full time with me and another who is still in high school. LIfe is good most of the time.;)

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome To PZ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts