Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up fellas, hope somebody here can help me out since i dont have alot of money to just call somebody to come out. i guess the pics tell the story, its galvinized pipe and is leaking right where the water is spewing out.. you think i can cut out the leaking piece and slap another one on there?? or does it look soo coroted that its just gonna leak in another spot?? - right now im only workin with 200$ to pay somebody, i dont get payed till the end of the month so im hoping it wont be too expenive cause i dont think i can wait that long

this is what happens when i turn the water on

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thanks for posting on PlumbingZone.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumbers to discuss issues and topics related to their profession. Many of our plumbers are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Nice pictures.

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
just rebuild the packing on that bad boy with a schwinn coupling and it's good to go!

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Seroously Sir fishquad:

WHAT'S the objection to calling a plumber?

I mean the money and time you will spend on tools, insurance claim deductible ( most are $500), and materials, you might as well call a plumber.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Sell that fancy camera, take the proceeds, got to Wal-Mart, buy yourself a 26" schwinn coupling(thx Tankless), bag of tye wraps. You're gonna have to make that hole at least twice that big. Now follow the instructions with aforementioned material, and you'll be back to watering them flowers in no time. Oh, don't forget to caulk that hole back when you're done.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts