Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Is any of that insulation on those pipes asbestos?

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
Strawberry daquiries trippled up is all I get at Red Lobster. I like the candy sugar they put on the rim.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Me too, hell, its just a mechanical room. At red lobster too.
Is that the way you really think, "its just a mechanical room"? :no: Are all you jobs dont that crappy & not level? No wonder you probablly dont get any referals. Take pride in your work like I do, When I put my sticker on that water heater I put in looking nice & clean, level & clean sodder joints, I know someone looking at that will say, WOW, he did a really nice clean job & will think twice on who to call.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Is that the way you really think, "its just a mechanical room"? :no: Are all you jobs dont that crappy & not level? No wonder you probablly dont get any referals. Take pride in your work like I do, When I put my sticker on that water heater I put in looking nice & clean, level & clean sodder joints, I know someone looking at that will say, WOW, he did a really nice clean job & will think twice on who to call.
:rolleyes::thumbsup: easy big guy

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Boy Loko you are quite the e-tough guy. I try to type stuff I would say if we are all standing in a room together. Jeff did a good job with what he was given. All the newly installed stuff looked ok to me.

Say it isn't perfectly level.Which it looks like it is. Who am I to call a guy out? Please post some pics of your work. That way I can print them off and put em in the shrine I will build to you. Just kidding......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts