Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
You hired one or more idiots.

And yes, it's going to be very expensive.

Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
R.S.E., Master Plumber
The saying goes:
鈥渋f you think lic鈥檈d professionals are expensive, wait til you hire an amateur鈥

now you get to rip it all out and start again!
The lab to rip it out, new materials, and the lab to do it right..
in the end you鈥檙e going to pay 3-4 times more then you would have if you had hire a pro.

R.S.E., Master Plumber
I don鈥檛 hire anyone. I bought my house 12 years ago. Never had any issues.
If it hasn鈥檛 been a prob, why are you asking now? that being said, wait 7 more years the show that pic to the plumbing guy at Home Depot, he will be able to help you.
If I had a rash on my penis for 12 years, I would not go to the dr 12 years later.

And did you not see the part about this forum being for 鈥淧rofessional Plumbers ONLY鈥?

R.S.E., Master Plumber
What part of 鈥淭HIS FORUM IS FOR PROFESSIONAL PLUMBERS ONLY鈥 don鈥檛 you understand?

If you want free advice go ask your local Home Depot and ask the guy in the plumbing isle

Banned
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are plenty of posts on here from other people asking questions or wanting an opinion of something that aren鈥檛 plumbers. Glad you aren鈥檛 my plumber. I actually had a few private messages from people on here that were helpful, unlike you.

R.S.E., Master Plumber
Plumbing puts food on my table and supports my family, i didn鈥檛 spend 25+ years of my life building a business and gaining knowledge just to give it away for free to every Joe Shmoe on the internet. I don鈥檛 work for free, as I assume you don鈥檛 either.
The other reason you鈥檙e NOT getting help from me is that you ignored this forums rules.
I have to jump thru a lot of hoops and follow a $hit ton of regulators and rules and also I have pay a lot of $ to be a fully Lic鈥檈d Master plumber.

If guys on here want to PM you and give away advice for free, that鈥檚 not my loss.

I wouldn鈥檛 work for you anyway, I鈥檓 too busy with clients who鈥檚 wives don鈥檛 B1tch at them to try to fix things that they know nothing about then as a last ditch effort they go online to beg for free advice or a cheap fix.
Don鈥檛 get me wrong I don鈥檛 know everything, when it comes to computers I鈥檓 useless, I can鈥檛 do everything when it comes to cutting the grass, it鈥檚 too complicated so what do I do? I hire and pay a professional.

philosopher and statesmen
You are gonna need a new shower drain, someone really screwed the pooch years ago
with a too large of a hole saw but somehow was able to rig it up to last until he got paid.......

and you are gonna need a drain that will sit at least half inch
over onto that acrylic marble..... and good luck finding that ,,, I am sure its out there somewhere....

and you are gonna need to hire a plumber to deal with this....

good luck and may god have mercy on your soul.

Registered
There are plenty of posts on here from other people asking questions or wanting an opinion of something that aren鈥檛 plumbers. Glad you aren鈥檛 my plumber. I actually had a few private messages from people on here that were helpful, unlike you.

Well clearly we just don't like your face ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts