Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Obviously this is a new site and we need your help. We need to spread the word among other plumbers that www.PlumbingZone.com is online.

So, do you know anyone who may be interested? Or do yo have any way to help us spread the word? If so please do what you can to get the word out.

THANKS! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Nathan can you send a message to all the registered plumbers on DIYChatroom?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We can post about it in the plumbing section. I don't have any way of filtering out that info. On ContractorTalk.com I ask everyone for their trade and then I can just send emails to everyone who listed Plumbing.

Do you want to make a post in the plumbing section? that would be great!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I'll get to it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I wasn't trying to add to your busy plate. I'll go ahead and make a post about it a little later tonight.
Thanks for the good idea!

Nathan

·
residential service
1,948 Posts
Maybe I'm just dense but wasn't part of the reason for starting this forum to be able to slip away from all of the diyers and other trades fishing for info? I understand wanting to get more people involved in the forum but was advertising in the diy chatroom the best way to go? What am I missing?

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Maybe I'm just dense but wasn't part of the reason for starting this forum to be able to slip away from all of the diyers and other trades fishing for info? I understand wanting to get more people involved in the forum but was advertising in the diy chatroom the best way to go? What am I missing?
I think it was to let the plumbers over there know about this place. I suspect we will be hit up with a bunch of wannabes. But I also gather there will be less tolerance for DIY questions over here so hit that report button.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, this site is ONLY for professional plumbers. We just posted about it on DIYChatroom.com because there are some professional plumbers over there.

The title of the thread i posted was New Forum for Professional Plumbers ... Only
If a DIY homeowner joined we would ban their account and we make this clear during registration.

Hope that clears it up.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thanks Nathan.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Well, we all will have to keep an eye out for the wannabes. Not too hard to spot most of them. I kinda like to be in a place especially for one trade anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts