Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
I'm sorry, Is that a brand?
Sort of, it's the name of that line of rough-in valve bodies. They got bought out a couple decades ago and the parent company kept the name as a reference. They may have changed it recently, I use a very old supply catalog.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s not a Dik4. It’s a Koc-du
Sort of, it's the name of that line of rough-in valve bodies. They got bought out a couple decades ago and the parent company kept the name as a reference. They may have changed it recently, I use a very old supply catalog.
Thank you but my shower valve was only 10 years old. Do you happen to know the brand so that I can call them for service?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like a Glacier Bay.
Thank you for the info. Isn't that a Home Depot store brand? I got it at their high end Expo Design Center at the time. I think it may be more upscale that Glacier Bay though. But I'll give them a call. Getting desparate as my only other alternative is to replace the entire set up but it will require me to open the back wall...

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,829 Posts
Thank you for the info. Isn't that a Home Depot store brand? I got it at their high end Expo Design Center at the time. I think it may be more upscale that Glacier Bay though. But I'll give them a call. Getting desparate as my only other alternative is to replace the entire set up but it will require me to open the back wall...
how about calling a lic’ed plumber and paying them to figure it out, instead of asking lic’ed plumbers to solve your problem for FREE!

And before you jump down my throat, ask you self this-
“Do I work for free?”
No you don’t, I dont either.
I did t spend 25 years building a business and spending $100K’s to be where I am to give out free advice.

oh yeah, you need to post an intro in the new member forum to be a part of this “for Professional Plumbers ONLY” website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts