Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Longview, Texas has great opportunities for an experienced, enthusiastic plumber who Carries his tradesman or journeyman’s license. We start out with competitive pay and a 2,000 dollar sign on bonus. We offer health insurance and other benefits. Please give us a call if you are interested Thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,814 Posts
Longview, Texas has great opportunities for an experienced, enthusiastic plumber who Carries his tradesman or journeyman’s license. We start out with competitive pay and a 2,000 dollar sign on bonus. We offer health insurance and other benefits. Please give us a call if you are interested Thanks
That’s not a very good way to join this community. Did you read the forum rules? Or the requirements for posting here? As an employer, I would think that your employee’s are to abide by your company rules, why would you think differently of PZ and it’s members?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

Longview................ I grew up close to Tyler and don't remember anything (as a business owner) worthy of considering working in Longview. Plumbers there make $15, $18 an hour?

·
Registered
Lift Station Whisperer
477 Posts
Longview................ I grew up close to Tyler and don't remember anything (as a business owner) worthy of considering working in Longview. Plumbers there make $15, $18 an hour?
True, Tyler has a better job market for trades. But there are a lot of opportunities in Longview because it's an older city with few service companies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts