Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I found this forum last night through Jobsite Magazine. I took a long break from plumbing forums, DIY, for awhile and while browsing through the mag last night I decided to join and start posting again. I already see some familiar names from other forums here.

I dont think I will be going back to the DIY forums anymore because I realized that all the hack job's I was eventually called to fix where done by the same type of people I was giving advise to online who lacked the knowledge and licensing to perform the work at hand. I was bashing local handy clown's and helping them online. I would much rather give knowledge to a paying customer.

My real name is Dave, im 29 and I have been plumbing for almost 10 years now without my dad but I got my start with my Dad who has been licensed since I was born and is still kickin down in Arizona plumbing away. I was almost born in a plumbing van, no lie lol. I hated working with my dad when I was a kid especialy in high school but as it turns out I had a trade under my belt and at the time I didnt realize the skill's he was teaching me.

I do service repair plumbing and drain cleaning mostly and I can honestly say I hate it and I love it. I went to a union school for a short while in Tualatin Oregon but ended up finishing my apprenticeship here in Washington. Well I feel like im rambling lol, so I guess you can learn more about me on the boards.

·
Banned
913 Posts
I dont think I will be going back to the DIY forums anymore because I realized that all the hack job's I was eventually called to fix where done by the same type of people I was giving advise to online who lacked the knowledge and licensing to perform the work at hand. I was bashing local handy clown's and helping them online. I would much rather give knowledge to a paying customer.
Hey Dave, Welcome. Glad you've seen the light about helping HO's and DIY'ers online! :yes:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to the board see your north of me, glad you joined up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just thought I'd say hi again! Ive been really busy the last year and spend most of my time posting on other forums. I'll try to stick around this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts