Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in Crescent City, CA and work in Brookings, OR. 2nd period plumbing apprentice working in a 4 man shop. Hopefully even I can bring some new things back to work with me. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Glad you joined us.

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Hi Allan, apprentices tend to bring alot to the table as they're in the midst of a learning process & in school.
Don't underestimate yourself...glad you're here.

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Hi Allan, apprentices tend to bring alot to the table as they're in the midst of a learning process & in school.
Don't underestimate yourself...glad you're here.
What he said!

Nothing pleases me more (when it comes to an apprentice) than one who, with an attitude of respect, questions me, challenges me, or points out a flaw or mistake. The only time it burns me is when they have a know-it-all attitude. This guy doesn't. You can tell it in his posts. I for one am glad he is here and hope he contributes regularly.

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
What he said!

Nothing pleases me more (when it comes to an apprentice) than one who, with an attitude of respect, questions me, challenges me, or points out a flaw or mistake. The only time it burns me is when they have a know-it-all attitude. This guy doesn't. You can tell it in his posts. I for one am glad he is here and hope he contributes regularly.
Oh yes, me too...I often buy them lunch too...after duct taping them in a ditch for an hour of course.:rolleyes:

juuuussst kidding

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Oh yes, me too...I often buy them lunch too...after duct taping them in a ditch for an hour of course.:rolleyes:

juuuussst kidding
Had an apprentice under me once. Not my own company. He rocked. Made me a better plumber. Then he moved to CA and I lost track of him. Spent a lot of time trying to track him down just to say hi.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What he said!

:blush::blush: D'awww, I like you already. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts