Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dream Team Founder
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a Journeyman plumber working on getting masters and boiler licenses, been hanging around reading posts for about 4 months and just now decided to post, i dont know why... but its awesome to see so many great plumbers together, i hope i can contribute something to the site

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hay welcome to PZ, glad you decided to join us. Thanks

·
Banned
383 Posts
welcome, its customary here at the zone to start off by telling the most embarassing story thats happened to you in the field.

·
The Redeemed
114 Posts
Welcome

Wecome aboard, good luck getting your masters, and moving up to the next level, if you get a chance check out the schwin coupling under pics, I'm going to have to pick up a couple for my self at the next yard sale :laughing:

·
Dream Team Founder
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for welcoming me so nicely.. the shwinn coupling story is hilarious i told all the guys at the shop about it and had them cracking up hahha. One embarrising story is when i was an apprentice i was working on one of my first rough plumbing and gas piping jobs and the journeyman didnt show up so i ended up working by myself and ended up running a gas line to what i thought was an opening for a fireplace, but was actually just a shelf for flowers or whatever at the top of the stairs! i was just trying to be a go getter, i even had the line pressurized with air.... and no leaks! haha I heard about that one at the shop for a while... the boss wasnt mad he just couldnt look at me without laughing for a few days...

·
Banned
383 Posts
Thanks for welcoming me so nicely.. the shwinn coupling story is hilarious i told all the guys at the shop about it and had them cracking up hahha. One embarrising story is when i was an apprentice i was working on one of my first rough plumbing and gas piping jobs and the journeyman didnt show up so i ended up working by myself and ended up running a gas line to what i thought was an opening for a fireplace, but was actually just a shelf for flowers or whatever at the top of the stairs! i was just trying to be a go getter, i even had the line pressurized with air.... and no leaks! haha I heard about that one at the shop for a while... the boss wasnt mad he just couldnt look at me without laughing for a few days...
good story, i was just kidding about the embarrasing story custom. but i sure hope it takes off.:laughing: welcome again.

·
Dream Team Founder
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i beg to differ there KTS, ive read alot of your posts and i think you contributed alot of your valuable knowledge ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts