Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Newbie to the site but not this business. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

I know a few others on here personally and enjoy talking about this great trade any chance i get.

I own a sewer and drain cleaning service in Sandwich, IL. I am a licensed plumber and have been since 2000. I started in the trades as a union laborer in 1995.

My company specializes in drain service, lift station maintenance, waste water lagoon installation and maintenance as well as trench-less technology.

I am always looking to learn from others. It seems like you can never know enough about this trade. There is a lot to learn out there and thats why I am here.

·
Ridgid tool user
4,909 Posts
Jake, welcome to the site. You ever going to get Chris in here? If someone has a Spartan question, Jake is the man to ask, very smart.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jake, welcome to the site. You ever going to get Chris in here? If someone has a Spartan question, Jake is the man to ask, very smart.
I am trying to get him on the other site we frequent. He will soon or I will fire him.:laughing:

Not really but I told him I do want him to for learning purposes. Not to mention the camaraderie.:thumbsup:

I know what name he is going to use and his unveiling will be funny once everyone catches on to who it is. He said we have to get you out for drinks at the next Roundup or perhaps the Pumper Cleaner Show.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard JR, were happy you joined us.

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Heya Jr, betcha can guess who I am.

Welcome to the site, glad ya found us.

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
Jake,
Welcome, here's a Spartan story for ya. I just used my old freebie Spartan 100 at a plant today to unstop a 4" drain line. I couldn't unscrew a cleanout, so I cut it partially out. It was on a tee rolled on a 45 and the line was about 1/2 full. My partner held the cable while standing on a stairway, I was running the machine about 6 foot above his head. It was "flushable baby butt wipes" and duct tape. That Spartan has made me a lot of money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts