Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow plumbers,

I guess Im considered a Master Plumber although I think Ill never master it. I am Young compared to most Master Plumbers but have made plumbing my life from my first day as an apprentice till now. I recently about 4 months ago passed my exams and became a contractor. I previously got a degree in Construction project management while working as a journeyman plumber. I am young in the bussiness just 10 years plumbing and Im only 29 years old, but like I said I have made it my life and have always liked picking the brains of the experienced older plumbers taking the good advice and throwing out the B.S. I have learned from every plumber I met from the apprentice to the 60 years in the bussiness plumber so I look forward to learning from all of you.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Welcome Paul, keep your chin up.When I was a helper, I used to get frazzeled alot and see the whole job and not know where to start or things would take too long or be overwhelming. I worked under an old plumber that taught me to just do it. You figure it out as you go. Been doing it ever since.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard Paul.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts