Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brian, I'm a Master Plumber in Northern Minnesota. Been in the business for over 20 years, a lot of it was in Northern California. Moved home to Minnesota 6 years ago. Originally moved to Ca. because I joined the Military (USMC) and stayed out there after serving my four years and meeting my wife of 22 years, wow time flies doesn't it?. CA. was fun when I was younger, too busy when you're old, missed the small towns and the woods and lakes.
I mostly do service work, mixed with small remodels and quite a few repipes.

Yes it's me, Ironranger. I wanted to make a fresh start and make an official apology to the board for a lot of the threads that got out of hand in the past. My fault, Just get a little crazy sometimes. :blink:

I'll keep it in check, promise.:thumbsup:

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
Welcome, you have a lot to offer. Don't take anything too seriously. I thank you for your service. My great uncle is a Marine. He made 3 landings in the Pacific in WWII. Nothing but love for the Marines. I just did a service call for a Vietnam Marine. He was a sniper, 3 purple hearts. He actually spotted for John J. Culbertson, who has written a couple of books about his Vietnam sniping experiences.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! I am very new to this forum. I am sure about that people will join me and would love to share knowledge.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
No worries Iron, been there,done that, and then some. We all have an off week or month(s). Hell son, pull em up and keep on goin.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts