Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
We have to ask you, don't take it the wrong way, you are licensed to do plumbing right? Meaning your doing business as a plumber?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have to ask you, don't take it the wrong way, you are licensed to do plumbing right? Meaning your doing business as a plumber?

Yes the company is owned by A plumber, electrician and me the contractor. The licenses are held under our umbrella company that we function as. But if that does not meet the true definition of what you guys are looking for I understand

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I'm not going to be a bully on here, :no: ( I got to get that out of my head I've been brainwashed:laughing:), your welcome on here so as long as your doing business in plumbing, be it you hold a plumbers license, you make the decision on plumbing for a company, manufacturers rep, plumbing related, we even allow a spouse that is married to a plumber.

If that is you or you can classify yourself as that of what I asked then I welcome you here, I know you from CT, I know you know the field from what I have read over there. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
913 Posts
I'm we even allow a spouse that is married to a plumber. /quote]

Hope you are not referring to me Ron. I am proud to be married to a Master Plumber - BUT

I am even more proud to own 50% of a plumbing corporation with all the responsibilities of running a plumbing business (Hiring, firing, marketing, purchasing, design, liability etc.)

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hope you are not referring to me Ron. I am proud to be married to a Master Plumber - BUT

I am even more proud to own 50% of a plumbing corporation with all the responsibilities of running a plumbing business (Hiring, firing, marketing, purchasing, design, liability etc.)
I know I was giving some examples, yes we allow owners of a plumbing company here, I wish your hubby would sometime or another jump in here and say hi to us. :)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts