Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm a plumbing contractor from the Greater Cleveland Area, I work mostly in the residential market, but I also do the occasional commercial job. I found this site when I was doing some surfing around, and it looked like a great place to do some networking and to bounce Idea's / Problems off other professionals!
I look forward to being a part of this forum.
Thanks,
Mike C

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to PZ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Everyone,
What a wealth of information here in these pages! I have spent most of the day browsing the forums (business is Kind of slow right now and I'm looking for some cheap marketing suggestions). I wish I would have found this site 6 years ago when I first went out on my own...It would have answered many questions that I have had answered the hard way!

Thanks Again,
Mike

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Thanks Everyone,
What a wealth of information here in these pages! I have spent most of the day browsing the forums (business is Kind of slow right now and I'm looking for some cheap marketing suggestions). I wish I would have found this site 6 years ago when I first went out on my own...It would have answered many questions that I have had answered the hard way!

Thanks Again,
Mike
Seeing as it didn't exist a year ago it woulda been tough to find 6 years ago...:laughing:

Better late than never!
Welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts