Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I am from a small town of about 10 people called Eliza, IL and I am working about 15miles away in a town of about 200 called Joy. I am a jack of all trades, master of none. I am currently in the Army National Guard and doing plumbing on the side. I enjoy plumbing and have been doing it freelance for about 3 years or so. I have never been to school or college for it so I am still wet behind the ears. Thanks for having this site. Justin.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Hello all, I am from a small town of about 10 people called Eliza, IL and I am working about 15miles away in a town of about 200 called Joy. I am a jack of all trades, master of none. I am currently in the Army National Guard and doing plumbing on the side. I enjoy plumbing and have been doing it freelance for about 3 years or so. I have never been to school or college for it so I am still wet behind the ears. Thanks for having this site. Justin.
What's the street address of the job? I know a guy who knows a guy in that area. He would love to stop by make sure things get on the right track.

pm me your cell phone number so he can stop by when you are there working.

See, I told you I'd help if you posted an intro.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

So, you're a hanyman?

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So true, I know the basic stuff about a ton of things. But when it gets advanced I might not know it or be very good at it.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Justin,
I forwarded your cell number to my buddy up there. He will be calling you to set-up a day and time to meet at the job. Prolly Monday or Tuesday.

I talked to him and he said he will be going through Joy one of those 2 days so he would just stop by. It's hard to give advice over the phone.

Come back and let me know if he showed up or not. Us plumbers gotta help each other out dontcha know:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thanks for posting on PlumbingZone.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumbers to discuss issues and topics related to their profession. Many of our plumbers are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.