Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm a 20 year journeyman/ CA licensed Plumber (5 yrs new Const/15 yrs service/remodelling). Not many CA plumbers on this site. I'm in Nor Cal. I've been reading this forum for about a year.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Welcome, Don't wait so long for the second post. Let those thoughts fly.:thumbup:

Reactions: Bill

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to PZ, I used to live in N Ca Yuba City to be exact.

·
J. McCabe Plumbing Inc.
409 Posts
"Not many CA plumbers on this site."

Welcome T-1.

You said your licensed, are you in business for yourself?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Not many CA plumbers on this site."

Welcome T-1.

You said your licensed, are you in business for yourself?

Yes. Sole proprietor. Much of my work (of late) had been warranty service work for large developers, but most went bust. I'm hustling for work like many others. Actually, I'm finding larger (prime) plumbing companies who are interested in using licensed plumbers with experience, tools and truck, as 1099 employees for misc service/overflow work. I like that arrangement. I can't afford the shop overhead, insurance, and advertising expense they have, and they like getting an experienced, licensed journeyman with truck and tools at a very reasonable hourly rate. I also service some regular customers, but most are tightening belts/deferring repairs & remodels around here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey they are doing it here on the San Fran peninsula too, but I am still doing okay with the tricklers. We are definitely not being hit as hard as the sac valley. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts