Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Central Missouri

My name is William Cato, I have been plumbing since 1990. I live in a rural area 2 miles from Brumley. I just started my own plumbing service business BCH Plumbing. I also work for a contracting company from Denver North Carolina working on our local military base Fort Lenordwood, renovating homes.

The biggest pipe size I work with is 6" in drain and water mains. The largest copper fitting I ever solder was 4" using a candle torch. This is an eight torch tips that encircles the fitting hub and allow you to evenly heat the ipe and fitting for a good weld.

The worse plumbing nightmare was cleaning out drains at a turkey farm. I rooter several carcuses out of the drain. Nasty, smelly job. Took almost the whole day to clean out all twelve drians. I also smelled like blood and poop.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thanks for the intro.

Welcome aboard

·
Registered
651 Posts
Good day, hello.

·
Trust me. I'm a doctor.
934 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Hello from Central Missouri

My name is William Cato, I have been plumbing since 1990. I live in a rural area 2 miles from Brumley. I just started my own plumbing service business BCH Plumbing. I also work for a contracting company from Denver North Carolina working on our local military base Fort Lenordwood, renovating homes.

The biggest pipe size I work with is 6" in drain and water mains. The largest copper fitting I ever solder was 4" using a candle torch. This is an eight torch tips that encircles the fitting hub and allow you to evenly heat the ipe and fitting for a good weld.

The worse plumbing nightmare was cleaning out drains at a turkey farm. I rooter several carcuses out of the drain. Nasty, smelly job. Took almost the whole day to clean out all twelve drians. I also smelled like blood and poop.
Not too far from you. If you ever need any help or advice let me know. I am here to help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts