Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, well im 29, getting into plumbing, just looking for someone in the ontario region that i can apprentice with, i been searching tho so hopefully i find someone soon and i can get started, cuz im ANXIOUS lol.. but ya, was looking into welding for a looong while there, but i studied the world of plumbing, and i decided its for me, just feels nice to build something for someone, and to see them happy with it, i think it would feel good, less repetitive than welding too :) nice freedom and such too, but ya.. thats my story, hope you enjoyed lol

and any advice for a newb would be appreciated

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome the PZ

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
welcome. your back probably feels good, and i bet your arms and legs dont hurt. enjoy that while it lasts if your serious about plumbing.
We could start a thread just for that, all the aches and pains! :cry:
I've been doing this for just over 20 years and lately I'm really starting to feel it. Back problems for the last 10 years and now the arms and shoulders are bothering me too! Been seeing the chiroprator for the last month and he suggested acupuncture, the pain was so bad last week in my shoulder I went. I said I don't care how many pins and needles you stick in me, PLEASE just make the pain go away! lol
Long story short, I've had it done twice and the pain is a lot less but still there.:blink: Original poster, Don't let me scare you away from the trade, I love it and don't want to do anything else. Just take care of yourself!
So, anyone else having any pain related to plumbing?:yes:

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome. your back probably feels good, and i bet your arms and legs dont hurt. enjoy that while it lasts if your serious about plumbing.
lol, well im currently in physical labour, lifting stuff all day and such, so im no stranger to physical labour

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We could start a thread just for that, all the aches and pains! :cry:
I've been doing this for just over 20 years and lately I'm really starting to feel it. Back problems for the last 10 years and now the arms and shoulders are bothering me too! Been seeing the chiroprator for the last month and he suggested acupuncture, the pain was so bad last week in my shoulder I went. I said I don't care how many pins and needles you stick in me, PLEASE just make the pain go away! lol
Long story short, I've had it done twice and the pain is a lot less but still there.:blink: Original poster, Don't let me scare you away from the trade, I love it and don't want to do anything else. Just take care of yourself!
So, anyone else having any pain related to plumbing?:yes:
i think takin care of your overall health might prevent a lot fo that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts