Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I am new here, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am a licensed Plumber for one year. I live and work in sunny SW Florida. I own a small bath remodeling company here. I have been in business for 8 years. The Bulk of my work and experience is plumbing. I have been doing it for 21 years. I do just about all types of residential and light commercial plumbing from convieniance stores to small hospital jobs.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome, good to know you.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
welcome, what kind of bath remodeling company is it one of the franchised ones like rebath?
Similar, however it is rare I do liners or refinish anymore.When I bought my business it was owned by a retireing guy and it was exclusively tub repairs. I work for a few hotels, the housing authority, and occaisionally a homeowner will insist on the product. Most of what I do is complete tearout. Lately we have been doing high end stuff. Certain product fit certain customers needs.

In fact over the past two months 81% of my work has been plumbing only from residential to commercial. I just finished an 8 bathroom project at a hospital where I converted the baths to ADA standards carrier lavs etc...

I am actually in the process of spliting the two business's. I have formed a second LLC. This to seperate so the plumbing can grow. Sort of give me a wider array of things to do. Re- Bath in our area is not really the same company. All they do is liners only, in fact they are not even licensed plumbers, there prices are really high as well, that is really all I know of them. Quite different companies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts