Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Brian the plumber
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brian Casey, I am from Charleston, WV. Thank you guys for welcoming me to your forum. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and your experience. Just in the last year I have been licensed as a Master plumber and a General contractor. Although I am new to these titles I have construction in my blood and love plumbing. I am 29 years old and know I have a lot to learn. Please be patient with my inexperience on some subjects.
I work for Casey's Building and Remodeling, a family business that specializes in residential remodeling. We do plumbing work on almost all of our jobs and am excited to be able to ask you guys for advice.:)
Sorry for not creating an intro until now.

My gf and I created this website and it is new. I would love feedback from you more experienced site owners. Thank You
http://www.caseysbuilding.com

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to PZ Brian.

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
Welcome Brian the Master Plumber! Congrats on the achievement . . . Hope you enjoy your time at Plumbing Zone. Once you're in, you're in. :yes:

Now you can jump on the next newbie :laughing:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Welcome. Glad to read you are working with your Dad. :thumbsup:

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Welcome Brian!
Glad to have you aboard!

hope there are no bad feelings about the jack up we gave you...
You've done the intro and now when ya see a 1 post guy that is posting in a thread you get to return the favor...:thumbup::laughing:

And when a non-plumber posts....:laughing:
Well take a look at this thread...
http://www.plumbingzone.com/f7/toilet-float-ball-2844/

I looked at the website looks pretty nice...:thumbup:
Some of the others may have some pointers for you there...
Rockstar has his site set up where the customer wanting work done sends an e-mail to his blackberry via the website...
Some of the others run an ongoing blog showcasing their jobs...

A lot of info here and a bunch of fun too!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice website

You guys do some pretty good work seeing from the pics. keep up the good work. Why dont you have a plumbing company?

·
Brian the plumber
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm reception everyone. I have learned a lot from this forum already. We don't have a separate plumbing company but do plumbing for almost every job, so we all are licensed.My balls are threaded! Thanks to all.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts