Had a grease line melt in a crawlspace a couple of days ago. The line was repalced with sh.40 from cast iron because they were having some serious problems with grease build-up. The temp on the heat trace was 140 degrees. Way too hot imo and it showed because it melted. If this thing stops back up is there a heat trace that we can run that has a thermastat so we can regulate the temp. so this wont occur again? FYI the thing broke loose a few monthes back and they were having problems with an awful smell throughout the building. I found the problem Monday night and pumped grease and food out for 7 hours Tuesday and made the repair on the line. It was horrible.....