Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Hark! Our Fearless Leader Has Spoken

6K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  Protech 
#1 ·

Just remember,

If you click the video, you further his agenda! :laughing:

#4 ·
Wow the guy in the Video is a moron. I normally do not call people anything bad or derogatory, but after watching him talk about drum traps as an old style p-trap... and about jetting and a way to boost a $40 rod job another 35 bucks :eek:. And he is buying Spartan equipment... he will be out of business by the end of the year. And Spartan will be wanting their equipment back real soon due to lack of payment.

#16 ·
7k $40 dollars a job =175 jobs per month :laughing: 14k-$40 = 350 jobs per month :laughing::laughing:
Take say 1 hr per job at 350 hrs. a 31 day month = 744 hrs 350 jobs at average 1 hr per job time hrs not including travel time.
I'm sure he does not have full page of massive advertising because if he did he would not be charging $40.00 a drain to make 14k :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Your rite Plumber Jim there is no way

#7 ·
What an idiot. "You just need to go work for a drain cleaning company for a few months." Yeah, it's not like you actually need to know anything about how a sanitary DWV system actually works and what causes those systems to fail. You just find you a drain that's got water in it and put the snake down that hole till it starts draining. Then you just have to figure out what to with all of the money.

So is that hydrocranium in the vid?

#15 ·
Wow this guy is a MEATBALL. $40 dollars a drain and extra $35 for jetting?

I like the part when he say's "When I had My Own Drain Cleaning Business"
More the reason not to listen to him because he FAILED.
There is more to drain cleaning to just sticking a snake or jet down the drain.
Understanding how plumbing works, How the machine operates,
Honestly if you use the rite blades you will clear the blockage This meatball probably used a 1 inch or a 2 inch blade or a real hack blade a 3 inch single in a 4-6 inch residential lateral.

It's not cheap opening a drain business not just the equipment costs, Insurance, advertising. Fuel, van loans etc.
He say's go work for a company for a few months NO way will that give you the experience you need. To go on your own. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

#17 ·
It is Wet Head, isn't it? That reminds me of that flick, "Pulp Fiction" with the freaks in the gun shop who had that torture basement....Zed and his buddy, right?

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

It's a chopper, baby. :laughing:

Plumber, Most excellent quote ever on this forum. That is one my all time favorite movies! Big fan of Quinton tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. Those 2 guys are in a league of there own when it comes to making movies.

#21 ·
I just had to post this when I saw it on youtube.

One thing I'm glad of; we don't have drum traps in this area.

Now, if they were notorious for being right where the clog is, always and not beyond, I'd enjoy that quick cleanout of the trap...but surely it will be where I can't get a shop vac or hand in it to clean because it's up against a wall or tucked under a floor.

#24 ·
You notice the guy was making the video from his trailer. Geez, he worked for a drain-cleaning company for several months and didn't learn what to call anything? The "fittings" on the cable? The cable hanging out the "?" on the side of the building? Put the hose down the . . . what?

He thinks the company was ripping off people at $76 for drain cleaning? Where does he live, Dogpatch?

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.