Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Ridgid tool user
4,909 Posts
Forget the pee. I'm laughing about the Foreman grill next to the tub. Relax for a hot soak and cook some steak at the same time. If they had a refrigerato and a tv in there, there would be no reason to leave the bathroom.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I personally like the Lysol aersoal can and the cleaner, neither of which has been used in quite sometime.

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Habitat for Humanity

I did this house for the local chapter. Never again. They hadn't been there a week when the satelite dish got installed. Hell, I can't afford a satelite.

Attachments

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Telling on myself.

One of my first partners told me, " kid, ya do great work. Not much of it, but what's there is beautiful." That bathroom was disturbing, because there was the man pleasing scent of grilled meat, but with the rank underlay of fetid slothfulness, plus the piss. I didn't know if was hungry or wanted to puke.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
One of my first partners told me, " kid, ya do great work. Not much of it, but what's there is beautiful." That bathroom was disturbing, because there was the man pleasing scent of grilled meat, but with the rank underlay of fetid slothfulness, plus the piss. I didn't know if was hungry or wanted to puke.
:laughing: I feel your pain bro. Try crawling through rotten food and sewer, dodging roaches as big as flip flops and wearing a respirator cause the smell would take your breath away.... ahh good times:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Man I hate crawspaces! At least it pays well :whistling2:
We sucked 300 gallons of water and rotten food out of a cs week before last. The whole time I was saying I dont make enough money to do this type of s:censored: but when Thursday rolled around I was all smiles:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
If it looks like a really nasty job I charge more and pass the extra to the guys doing the job. They still gripe about it but I will never send anywhere that I woudn't go myself.
Same here, we had a new hire complaining about how nasty it was. I was neck deep in it as well. After we finished I told him that I would not tell him to jump in it if I never had.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts