Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

521 - 531 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
There's no way of hiding a sports car or upgrading to a super car... :whistling2:

You just keep getting a slightly better car lolz :vs_laugh:

Skip to 2:02

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Got it a couple months ago, a little too big for EDC.

nice looking gun, A friend had one a few years back and we shot it, I wasnt impressed and the price for a box of ammo compared to a .44 mag was just too crazy, it was a few bucks for each shot....A nice toy to make big noise at a big price...

·
Super Moderator
7,470 Posts
You just keep getting a slightly better car lolz :vs_laugh:

Skip to 2:02

YouTube
How the heck did I miss your post! And how the heck did I miss the Vinwiki video, I watch those vinwiki's a lot and a slew of other car channels.

Problem is getting the first one that's the biggest hurdle. They might go nuts, completely insane, banshee, Evil with a capital E.

It was funny how the guy kept upgrading and the wife so oblivious to it. Then the guy hiding cars well I'd get caught in no time. Try to smooth talk while driving vigorously and the GF is on the blue tooth.... Nope busted.

Even buying a 4$ Corvette book in a thrift store can stir things up....Baby steps or buy it with a bang.... Skip to 6:05

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
My grandfather was a ship captain. He had this little brass/bronze deck cannon for defending against a boarding party. You'd pack it with nails, glass, whatever you had and it would be a giant shotgun. Some might be tempted to call it a signal cannon and I'm sure it was used for signaling but it was clearly meant for defense. The bore was about 1-1/2", much larger than a signal cannon would have had and the barrel was barely above level with no height adjustment meaning it wouldn't easily fire over the rail on a deck. Really only good for blowing out knees and feet.

This is the closest picture I could find. His had similar wheels but the wood on the sides was much higher.

521 - 531 of 531 Posts