Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

501 - 520 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #504
:vs_laugh: He'll stop carrying like that once he either needs to actually use it for defense or he accidentally shoots himself in the leg or foot while walking. Hopefully it has a high trigger pull weight. Can't wait to see that pic when it happens.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts

One of the courses I play at is pretty much just nicely mowed fields in the middle of the woods. Last fall I was debating keeping a pellet rifle in my bag for the tons of big fat squirrels :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
7,481 Posts
One of the courses I play at is pretty much just nicely mowed fields in the middle of the woods. Last fall I was debating keeping a pellet rifle in my bag for the tons of big fat squirrels :biggrin:

Fire roasted squirrel is phenomenal! When I was a kid it was a staple when I took off into the woods for a week or so.

.22 mag, fishing line for brookies and a sleeping bag is all I needed. I’d like to go back to those days! F’k working!

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Fire roasted squirrel is phenomenal! When I was a kid it was a staple when I took off into the woods for a week or so. ...

Problem at my house is that we have two, big, black walnut trees in the back yard.

Reactions: OpenSights

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Very pretty! Is that the .50? I almost bought a .45 or 9 years ago. I think I found something else to buy?

If you're going to get a Deagle you have to get the 50.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Yes, it's .50. I went for something else but not need to tell you what happened.

Have you shot it yet? That's the kind of gun you wait a couple years to shoot and see if it goes up in value first :wink:

Reactions: Gargalaxy

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Guns and brewing equipment are the same for us as shoes are for women. Acquire enough over time, and “You don’t remember this? I bought it like three years ago!”

Oh totally, I collect tools and bikes. I have so many of both I too now have that plausible deniability :biggrin::vs_laugh:

Tools go right in the work van to get dirtied up a bit first so there is less suspicion lolz:vs_laugh:

501 - 520 of 531 Posts