Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

481 - 500 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #481
That is pretty freakin cool how it goes onto an ar15 lower. Kinda expensive, but then again, some of the offerings from the likes of TenPoint, Raven, etc can be double that. Especially with all the frivolous extras like autococker and such.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
complete waste of an ar lower end.....looks cool but thats about it..so im going to give up being able to shoot several hundred .223 in a few minutes if needed to shoot 1 arrow instead?? ummm no

Lolz, you're acting as if you take this thing seriously! Do you think we take your right wing conspiracy theories at face value? No, just like those crack pot ideas this crossbow serves several non-obvious niches.

First, it's makes those who really are brainwashed by the AR platform spend tons of money on something ridiculous.

Second, it plays to an ulterior motive that some wish to use to "decieve" the left. Did you notice they offer models with the lower built in? Do you think you could modify those to take ar-15 uppers? And even if they can't be modified to do so many gun nuts will buy this just to spread the rumour to the left that it's true as a way of trolling them. This stir up those against guns who know nothing about them and get them to spend legal fees to ban a pointless product.

I think the marketing idea is you're out of ammo so you can use this when arrows may be easier to find than ammo. And it's lighter than carrying a whole crossbow and an ar15. It's a prepper thing.

·
Super Moderator
7,483 Posts
Lolz, you're acting as if you take this thing seriously! Do you think we take your right wing conspiracy theories at face value? No, just like those crack pot ideas this crossbow serves several non-obvious niches.

First, it's makes those who really are brainwashed by the AR platform spend tons of money on something ridiculous.

Second, it plays to an ulterior motive that some wish to use to "decieve" the left. Did you notice they offer models with the lower built in? Do you think you could modify those to take ar-15 uppers? And even if they can't be modified to do so many gun nuts will buy this just to spread the rumour to the left that it's true as a way of trolling them. This stir up those against guns who know nothing about them and get them to spend legal fees to ban a pointless product.

I think the marketing idea is you're out of ammo so you can use this when arrows may be easier to find than ammo. And it's lighter than carrying a whole crossbow and an ar15. It's a prepper thing.

It’s definitely a “cool” factor item. If I won that billion dollar lotto, guarantee I’d have a couple in my collection.

The mindset with the armalite rifle on the civilian market is all about your options. You can have one lower and many different uppers allowing many different uppers and calibers for different applications... from cheap range time, to small game, to large game, to home defense.

One gun, so many different options! That’s the selling point.

·
Registered
8,982 Posts

you have some imagination,,you have to share what your smoking.......:vs_laugh::vs_laugh:

·
Registered
4,148 Posts

A lot of good articles like that do. Pro gun stories in pro gun publications.

I am very progun and the one shining light of hope for me out of the trump schit is that maybe this new supreme court will help reaffirm gun rights. He's such a jackazz and with the house and senate both in republican majority they really could have gotten something done from 2016-2018. But they didnt. And because of that I feel that real gun rights in this country are going to ****.

It's the reason I won't vote for biden or sanders. When they get elected they better fix the mess that republicans made of obamacare.

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
A lot of good articles like that do. Pro gun stories in pro gun publications.

I am very progun and the one shining light of hope for me out of the trump schit is that maybe this new supreme court will help reaffirm gun rights. He's such a jackazz and with the house and senate both in republican majority they really could have gotten something done from 2016-2018. But they didnt. And because of that I feel that real gun rights in this country are going to ****.

It's the reason I won't vote for biden or sanders. When they get elected they better fix the mess that republicans made of obamacare.

LMAO..you have no clue my friend...when trump first got elected his own party was and still is swamped up and werent looking to help him at first, once he got down to business and made things happen and showed his own party what a pair of balls are, they started getting in line and back him, hopefully in november the gop will have total control of both houses and the whitehouse..and on Trumps second term you will see heads roll as he wont have to worry about reelection...and the next republican president after him will carry on...

the mess republicans did to obummer care??? are you totaly mindless?? I have to wonder some times with what comes out of your mouth..if you think it was the republicans that messed it up..well you keep thinking it....and some day reality will kick in and youll learn something...

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
LMAO..you have no clue my friend...when trump first got elected his own party was and still is swamped up and werent looking to help him at first, once he got down to business and made things happen and showed his own party what a pair of balls are, they started getting in line and back him, hopefully in november the gop will have total control of both houses and the whitehouse..and on Trumps second term you will see heads roll as he wont have to worry about reelection...and the next republican president after him will carry on...

the mess republicans did to obummer care??? are you totaly mindless?? I have to wonder some times with what comes out of your mouth..if you think it was the republicans that messed it up..well you keep thinking it....and some day reality will kick in and youll learn something...

I wish redwood was here, he was so much better at this than I am. Maybe I should find some of his old posts....lolz

Reactions: OpenSights

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Blue Dog out of Connecticut. Great guy! Other guys, not so much! Believe me, everyone agrees!

My God in heaven if SRDH and RW ever met in P&R....
I got here as he was making his exit..maybe saw a few of his live posts, but read back abit in the archives ...

·
Super Moderator
7,483 Posts
If you get enough of them like squirrel. Squirrel are more abundant here. Thankfully more red and grey than black. I’m honestly thinking of a hive this year.

481 - 500 of 531 Posts