Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm the current Sales and Marketing Director for Hathorn Inspection Cameras.

Before Hathorn I spent a decade in trenchless (CIPP) a couple of years in Mining Communications and oddly enough a brief stint in medical imaging.

I hopped on a post and answered some questions about Hathorn, and then was advised to introduce myself. If I've broken any rules I apologize. Not here to advertise, and If I'm allowed to stay will probably ask more questions than be offering advice.

Just got back from a busy WWETT show. I was pleased to see the volume of people and the professionalism. So nice to be back in person.

Hope everyone is have a great Sunday.

Best,
Chris

·
4th year apprentice
1,079 Posts
Now THAT is a great salesman. I never reply to these introduction things, but best of luck buddy. Even if you're not sincere, and I am not saying at all that you're not, you are at least going about it the right way. I would give you a look if I were in the market for your product.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now THAT is a great salesman. I never reply to these introduction things, but best of luck buddy. Even if you're not sincere, and I am not saying at all that you're not, you are at least going about it the right way. I would give you a look if I were in the market for your product.
Thank you kindly sir!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I'm the current Sales and Marketing Director for Hathorn Inspection Cameras.

Before Hathorn I spent a decade in trenchless (CIPP) a couple of years in Mining Communications and oddly enough a brief stint in medical imaging.

I hopped on a post and answered some questions about Hathorn, and then was advised to introduce myself. If I've broken any rules I apologize. Not here to advertise, and If I'm allowed to stay will probably ask more questions than be offering advice.

Just got back from a busy WWETT show. I was pleased to see the volume of people and the professionalism. So nice to be back in person.

Hope everyone is have a great Sunday.

Best,
Chris
Please email me just bought one today. Would like to talk more. Find out where I can get serviced and making sure I bought the right camera

1 - 9 of 9 Posts