Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Stephen Beauregard. I am the owner of Tite-Rite Plumbing based in The Woodlands, TX (www.tite-rite.com). I obtained my master's license about a year ago (15 years total plumbing experience) and launched my company late last year. I have a lot to learn about running the business and look forward to learning a few things from everyone here and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

I'm also a bit of a computer techie and in particular a bit knowledgeable of vBulletin based forums (I founded an organization in Houston known as the Houston Band Coalition and developed its website - www.hbclive.com. Maybe someday I could volunteer as a moderator or other service here.

Again, hello and thanks for having me here.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hi Dr Steevil

Welcome To PZ, your web site looks great.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. And I do believe this site is going to be quite the resource for me. Finding lots of good stuff already and I've just begun looking!

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
Greetings to The Woodlands and welcome to the forum. I just got back from visiting my son and his family in The Woodlands. He is just launching a new business in The Woodlands but it is not plumbing related.

Mark

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
ask and you shall receive!

Welcome Stephen

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Hello all,

My name is Stephen Beauregard. I am the owner of Tite-Rite Plumbing based in The Woodlands, TX (www.tite-rite.com). I obtained my master's license about a year ago (15 years total plumbing experience) and launched my company late last year. I have a lot to learn about running the business and look forward to learning a few things from everyone here and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

I'm also a bit of a computer techie and in particular a bit knowledgeable of vBulletin based forums (I founded an organization in Houston known as the Houston Band Coalition and developed its website - www.hbclive.com. Maybe someday I could volunteer as a moderator or other service here.

Again, hello and thanks for having me here.
Welcome Stephen,

I like your introduction, very honest and knowledgable in 2 fields. Hope you will stay here and keep posting:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts