Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. Been in plumbing trade just over 30 years, originally from Illinois, moved to the land of slab leaks & ADA toilets about 11 years ago. Florida state certified plumbing contractor. Owner, small plumbing company. Mainly residential service, repair, remodel, drain cleaning, some light commercial. Legal name's not really Jake The Snake (who woulda guessed?) got that from an old plumbing bro. who evidently noticed I'm tall, thin and spend an inordinate ammount of time in drain lines. I also bite like hell when cornered. As far as code, I try to follow the boy scout outdoor code - "As an American, I will do my best to-
Be clean in my outdoor manners
Be careful with fire
Be considerate in the outdoors, and
Be conservation minded"
I usually do pretty good with it except for the one about fire (see my avatar) that is an actual picture of me on a night out in Cozumel. O well, another story for another time. Any way, thanks for havin' me.

Snake

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to Plumbing Zone. I like your avatar

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, love that monkey & the cat. They're part of what drew me to join this site. What is it about plumbers and guns? Just kinda go together don't they?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hey jake welcome aboard. Nice to have another one from FLA

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
We want to know how you made that cool avatar.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wish I could take credit, but got it off a free avatar site.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
It still looks cool.

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Amen. Welcome to PZ. What part of Fl do ya hale from?

Thanks guys, love that monkey & the cat. They're part of what drew me to join this site. What is it about plumbers and guns? Just kinda go together don't they?[/quote]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome, always room for another Fl. Plumber. My cousin lives in Leesburg.
Hey, thanks for the welcome. Used to keep my boat on the bay in Ruskin - Shell Point. Loved that place, really miss the area.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool. I've got family in Altoona.
Man, nice website. Did some jobs in Orlando a couple years ago after the storms. Was down there every day for a couple months. The traffic is insane! I don't miss that gig!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts