Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Plumbing
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Elton, I am a plumbing apprentice, in west central Illinois, About to take my State Exam.
Plumbing Zone has helped me prepare....somewhat, thank you.

I work for a very small company. Sometime i work alone for months. I mainly do whole house renovations. TOP TO BOTTOM.I fix it all roofs, walls, floors, doors,windows, foundations. I mostly redo all PLUMBING and electrical, which have to be brought up to code in every house i remodel.
I tell ya this industry is a beast. but i like it.
My Great grandfather was a licenced plumber in Texas, and my grandfather had me plumbing since i was eight yrs old. (i know i shoulda been 16 and licenced, but we needed water.) that was over 30 yrs ago now

·
Registered
Plumbing
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im struggling getting my outside dimentions on my pracitce practical projcets. always seem to be and inch or so off.
So many numbers, and take offs to add up and subtract, plus we are not allowed to use scrach paper...
anyone got any advice?
ok, im heading to the shop now to time myself cutting and assembling another project.

Should i post a pic of how i study and my projects etc.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Im struggling getting my outside dimentions on my pracitce practical projcets. always seem to be and inch or so off.
So many numbers, and take offs to add up and subtract, plus we are not allowed to use scrach paper...
anyone got any advice?
ok, im heading to the shop now to time myself cutting and assembling another project.

Should i post a pic of how i study and my projects etc.
Handwriting Gesture Post-it note Event Youth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts