Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
........... There are a few big dogs and dedicated drain companies in the area, so I'm not sure what kind of calls I'm going to be getting,............
Just be honest and provide good service.

Never hesitate to take an extra moment and explain why you're doing what you are doing. 10 years from now when you've got this down pat and have a big business you can be curt, only discuss the minimum. For right now your best bet will be showing customers that you want to make everything turn out right. Don't be like every other schlep who regrets having to snake their schit line because it's his 9 to 5.

And find someone who can be an azzhole and chase down bills. It's a worse job than the snaking and it's takes one cold hearted son of a beach to call someone and demand payment under threat of legal action. I have yet to believe I could be that kind of person, that's one of the reasons I'm still an employee.

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Cats or dogs.
Coke or Pepsi.
Coffee or tea.
Video or board games.
Silicon or putty on basket strainers
How do you like your steak?
Cats
Pepsi(Caffiene free)
I prefer tea but I'm too lazy to make it so Every once in a while I get coffee from drive thru
Card games
Putty
Mooing

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I thought the soda one was coke vs pepsi. If we're doing any soda choice I like rootbeer. Virgils is good on occasion, must be cold. For general rootbeer choices I guess A&W first choice, then Mug. Barq's might as well be a cola, I'd rather not drink it. Stewart's rootbeer is good.

I really like birch beer but most brands taste like cream soda thats gone moldy. Very difficult to find a good, crisp, birch beer.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,454 Posts
I thought the soda one was coke vs pepsi. If we're doing any soda choice I like rootbeer. Virgils is good on occasion, must be cold. For general rootbeer choices I guess A&W first choice, then Mug. Barq's might as well be a cola, I'd rather not drink it. Stewart's rootbeer is good.

I really like birch beer but most brands taste like cream soda thats gone moldy. Very difficult to find a good, crisp, birch beer.
I like root beer, but it always turns my stomach.
This one doesn’t, it tastes good.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I like root beer, but it always turns my stomach.
This one doesn’t, it tastes good. View attachment 130086
I can't stand the taste of diet anything. And it ticks me off you can't even get normal gum without splenda in it anymore.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Even it was, the only correct answer for us Texans is Dublin Dr Pepper.

I'm quite the root beer aficionado as well though.
I like Dr.Pepper, it's basically a funny root beer.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,454 Posts
I can't stand the taste of diet anything. And it ticks me off you can't even get normal gum without splenda in it anymore.
if and when I drink pop, I’ll drink diet, the taste isn’t that bad. For the most part I drink water 90% of the day, I drink 2 cups of milk everyday, and then have some tea(no sugar) which is basically more water,
The amount of sugar in reg pop is outrageous, I don’t want to be diabetic or have a mouth full of rotten teeth.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts