Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have a responsibility to educate our customers on Green Plumbing . If not for themselves ( saving money ) then for our evironment . Weather or not you believe in the Global warming thing, it can not be good to deplete the earth of all of its fossil fuels .

Let's face it ,our economy is tanking and we are sending all of our American dollars to Saudi Arabia, China , India ect. :furious:. As proffesionals it is our duty to inform our clients on the benefits of Solar Water Heating , Tankless Gas Water Heating, Low-Flow toilets , Low-Flow Shower Heads and aerators . There are many State and Federal incentives offered for these items . Find out what your State is doing .

If we do not take a stand as Plumbing Professionals together we may regret it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope , sorry not Ed ...

Sorry it is an odd intro .. I am new to this forum stuff and thought I would just write what I am passionate about .

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to PZ.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
How bout :

Hi my first name is ___________________________.

My primary field of plumbing is _______________________.

I have ______ years experience.

I am licensed in the state of _______________ as a _________________.

Let's start there ^^^^^^^^

We are ALL passsionate about something. We do like to know who we're talkin to.:thumbsup:

Welcome Aboard by the way:yes:

·
Plumbing and Gas SCO
1,437 Posts
Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot, we'll weather the weather whatever the weather, whether we like it or not.

Welcome.
You forgot all the money for our sweet Canadian crude and our abundant Nat. gas.

Go ahead with the Made in the USA plan. Our fuels are "Made in Canada", as are the valves on the pipelines headed south.

Now, introduce yourself. If you pass muster I would love to hear more about solar.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ok thanks to all .

My name is Colleen Suojanen .. yes a girl . My Husband , Erik (he is the license holder) and I have been in business in the Tampa Bay area for 20 years . We own and operate two plumbing companies . The first , Plumbers of Suojanen Enterprises , is our residenial and light commercial, new construction business which has pretty much tanked in the last 2 years .. We were at 220 ppl .. now at 45 .
The second is The Pampering Plumber , 6 trucks on the road . This is our service and repair division. We have a retail showroom at this location . Like most husband and wife teams, he does the technical and I do administrative . Although he would admit I have more experience with product ( mostly higher end ) than he does . But honestly I couldn't install a kitchen sink to save my life. I could however, tell you the best flushing toilet on the market ( in my opinion ) and ALL about ion exchange and water treatment .

As far as the weather ... I wish these forum message boards had spell check !!!!!!!!! and it's cold in Tampa today !!!!

GO SOLAR AND SAVE $$$$

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Ok ,,,, Welcome !

Cal

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Hey solarman.net. Did y'all used to have an employee named Joe? A crazy dude that drove an Avalanche and loved hunting?

Anyone remember him? I often think of him and wonder how his life is going.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just heard plumbing refereed to as GREEN COLLARED job on the 10:00 news like 15 minutes ago.

I had to explain to my wife how plumbing is GREEN.

I thought it was a cool term. Not white or blue but GREEN.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Good to have you here. Just joking about the Ed Begley thing:thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, He was here for 10 years os so ( I think ) Joe's sister and her husband are supervisors in our company . He is in Tenn. ( I think currently unemployed ) . Good people .

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Yep, He was here for 10 years os so ( I think ) Joe's sister and her husband are supervisors in our company . He is in Tenn. ( I think currently unemployed ) . Good people .
I thought I recognized your company name.

Hey, do you have an email address for him? I would love to say hi.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts