Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sure i'm not the only guy here that has bad joints. for me it's my knees. i was talking to some folks over the weekend and they said to try glucosamine. has anyone here used it before? does it work?

paul

·
Banned
383 Posts
a question like that is what started the ball rolling on the :censored:storm in major league baseball.:laughing:
well actually my wife got tired of me complaining of aches and pains so she got me something w/ glucosamine and chondrointin, also take a one-a-day all day energy vitamin rounded up w/ a series of stretching exercises in the morning. seems to have done the trick. its not taking so long to recover from a hell week as it has in the recent past.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Copy and paste: http://www.thecatalog.com/3175.html

I try to take this everyday, and can really tell a difference when I run out, my knees start cracking and popping. I purchase this from my local herb store. It really works for me. My cousin is a pharmacist and recommended this to me, a few years ago. I am sure any kind will work, but he recommend the liquid. It will usually last me for a few months.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I use it on and off... But when i do I feel a huge difference.. I found a liquid form taste ok but works great... Back to the gym in 09 anyway

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, that's what i wanted to hear. i'll be picking up some for sure, this cold weather has made my knees hurt even more than usual.

paul

·
Registered
212 Posts
It works, paul. I take 2 tablets every morning. Along with 2 Ibuprfen, and 2 Citrical, and 2 vitamins, etc. I'm getting too old for this trade!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Paul ,, make sure it is combined with " MSM " the combo makes all the difference .

Go to the gym ,,, strengthen the muscles around those joints . It will suck for the first couple of weeks ,,,, after that ,,, HUGE improvement !

Cal

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
LMFAO !!! Good one !!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts